ITAPA Online Matchmaking 2021 – Spring Edition
Join the biggest IT Matchmaking hosted by Slovak organizer online.
Spring ITAPA 2021 is a spring edition of the largest international IT conference organized in Slovak republic. Parallel to the congress, a matchmaking event ITAPA Online Matchmaking 2021 – Spring Edition will take place online. During the matchmaking event, the participants will have an opportunity to discuss the possibilities of cooperation on topics such as digitalization, cyber security, digital healthcare and other IT-related topics.
Meetings will take place online and will be arranged in advance via this website. Registration for B2B meetings is free of charge.
For more information about the congress Spring ITAPA 2021 click HERE.
Main topics of ITAPA congress
- Cyber Security
- Digital healthcare
Why should you attend ITAPA Online matchmaking?
- Expand your network and explore new business opportunities;
- Meet qualified contacts and create strong relationship with international companies;
- Spread the knowledge about your company among potential business partners;
- Reach new international markets and extend your business possibilities;
- Find qualified European suppliers and partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions during effective one-to one meetings.
How does it work?
- Register and publish your company information;
- Fill out your profile info, with as much relevant information as possible, to enhance your chance to find the right partners;
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants in the marketplace section;
- Send meetings requests to participants of your choice as soon as possible to secure your 1:1 meeting;
- Manage meeting requests sent to you by other participants (approve/reject);
- Join your scheduled meetings and discuss the cooperation.
What should you include in your profile?
Your company profile is the first thing a potential partner will check when choosing who to schedule a meeting with. If you want to meet to the right partners profile quality is what you should focus on.
- Be clear and concise. Describe your company, what you do, what are you best at?
- What kind of cooperation are you looking for and what can you offer to a potential partner?
- Marketplace – promote a product or a service you offer, add pictures andvideos and make your profile stand out even more.
Don’t forget, all the participants will be able to see your profile, a good profile will generate more efficient meetings.